It is globally accepted that transport noise is continuously increasing, with ongoing growth and related annoyance significantly affecting our quality of life. ICAN Acoustics can offer various solutions to mitigate road, rail, shipping and air-traffic noise impacts.
- Accurate site measurements and prediction using internationally recognised methodologies;
- In-house 3-D noise prediction modelling software (CADNA-A) to model road traffic, light rail, heavy rail and air traffic;
- Investigation and modelling of noise sources, including mitigation measures (barriers, road surfaces, speed restrictions);
- A critical review of EIS submissions;
- Traffic noise nuisance and annoyance investigation.
- PIEK programme noise testing. Methods of measurement for peak noise during loading and unloading.